PERFECT Rice Krispie Treats recipe #rice #krispietreats #recipe

Menu Atas

Recent Posts

PERFECT Rice Krispie Treats recipe #rice #krispietreats #recipe

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Get the secret tips and tricks to making the most PERFECT Rice Krispie Treats recipe. Kid and adult friendly! THICK AND CHEWY!



But, it’s no secret, Rice Krispie Treats have always been the key to my heart. Knowing how to make rice krispie treats has gotten me far in life.

Years ago I shared a story about my favorite treat. How sometimes when I make a batch of krispie treats I have eaten the whole 13×9 before my kids even arrive home from school. I’ve made myself sick many times overeating this treat. But it’s the perfect back to school snack! For me.

I have no willpower. The lure of marshmallow is too powerful. I am weak.

But, it’s not ANY rice krispie treat that has this effect on me. For instance, store bought individually wrapped treats? YUCK. Barf. So fake tasting.

Or I’m sure you’ve experienced the Rice Krispies Treat Square that has been pressed into a crunchy square of grossness. Too hard to enjoy, not the soft and chewy treat you’ve come to love over the years!

INGREDIENTS

  •  6 Tbsp unsalted butter
  •  16 oz mini marshmallows, divided
  •  1 tsp pure vanilla extract
  •  6 cups rice krispies cereal

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
  2. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Once melted, add in all but 1 cup of the marshmallows. Reduce heat to low and continue stirring until completely melted.
  3. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla. Add the cereal and the remaining 1 cup of marshmallows.
  4. Pour into the prepared baking dish. Press GENTLY with your fingertips just until completely spread out (the harder you pack them in, the harder they are to eat).
  5. Allow to set, about 1 hour. Cut and enjoy!